He earned his Doctorate of Medicine degree and completed his orthopaedic residency at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.
Dr. Davis is currently Chief of Surgery at Edward White Hospital, having served as the Chief of the Division of Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery at Bayfront Medical Center for over 10 years.
He is well known in the Tampa Bay area for his extensive experience in the treatment of complex spinal disorders.
Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Piedmont Orthopedic Society
- North American Spine Society
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Division of Workers’ Compensation Expert Medical Advisor Certification